Sunday, August 3, 2014

Reading Is A Blast Bulletin Board & Free Printable

I made it into the Top 10, vote for me in the "Education Creations" category here.
I decided to enter the Scotch Make Amazing Contest with this bright and colorful bulletin board display. It is created using a lot Scotch Expressions tape, Scotch Duct Tape, Scotch Washi Tape, and my Scotch Laminator along with a few other Scotch essentials including a utility knife, scissors double sided tape and glue. I thought you would enjoy the details on how each of the pieces were created.
"Reading" is created out of tape. I printed the outlines of the letters on white cardstock and then used various colors of tape, some cut into tiny triangles and arranged in a mosaic pattern. Scotch star shaped Post-It Notes decorate the entire board. 

 This word took me hours to complete. I think I was dreaming of tiny triangles that night.

The top of my bulletin board display is decorated with a box of books, the box decorated in tape to look like a shuttle panel, the inside with Scotch Duct tape. The containers of pencils and bookmarks are decorated in tape as well.
 I also included the Scotch doodle pad for writing down favorite books or quotes. 
I designed these bookmarks and am including a link for a free printable here (for personal use only).
I printed the bookmarks and decorated the backs with Scotch tape and then sent them through my handy, dandy Scotch laminator. 
The pencils are wrapped in different colors of Scotch tape. 

 Every rocket theme needs a countdown, so I included a countdown of the top 4th grade books. The entire bulletin board is decorated in Scotch Star Shaped Post-It Notes. 


 These fun little rockets were so easy to make using the Scotch tape and Scotch glue. They would make a great project for the classroom and are fun to create and decorate however you want.
 The huge rocket is about 3 feet long and was created using poster board decorated in various kinds of Scotch tape.
 The moon is also decorated with silver Scotch tape to add a bit of moon detail. 
 Every little reading nook should have a bright colored rug. The rug is made using Scotch masking tape and Duct tape. The bright colors and diagonal pattern make it fun in the space.
In the bookcase, I used Scotch Duct tape and clear packing tape to cover these magazine holders and to break up different genres of books. 
I had so much fun creating all of these little projects out of tape. My kids love the little "library" in our house and never want to take it down.

Follow along on Instagram to see all of the #makeamazingcontest entries and follow @ScotchProducts to watch the final countdown on the winners. I am hoping one of them is me!

16 comments:

  1. Great ideas and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be willing to make another board and the rockets for me? I would compensate of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I really enjoyed reading this post as well. You can fill your Indian business visa application form online within 5 to 10 minutes and then pay India business visa cost online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was easy for me to follow your article . I hope to see more articles similar to yours . It was easy to apply for an online visa for Turkey and it saved me time and money at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your provided information is extremely beneficial to us. I appreciate you sharing this content. The India Passport Seva Programme 2.0: Next-Generation E-Passports services with the introduction of Next-Generation E-Passports. This innovative initiative aims to elevate the efficiency, security, and convenience of passport issuance for Indian citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your openness in sharing your wisdom and thoughts is sincerely admirable and deeply valued. I want to share some news for everyone. Eritrean explorers! Dreaming of India? India Visa for Eritrea Citizens. you can apply for an e-Visa online. Whether for tourism, business, or health purposes, this digital visa makes the process simple. Just ensure your passport has six months' validity, have a recent photo, and a payment method for the processing fee. Get ready for an incredible Indian adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank you so much for your unmistakable generosity in sharing this treasure of invaluable information. If you're a Guyana citizen seeking an India visa for remote work, you'll need to apply online. India Visa for Guyana Citizens. Complete the form, upload required documents, and pay the fee. Processing takes a few weeks. Once approved, you're set to work digitally in India. Remember, preparation is key for a smooth online visa process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievable! I'm genuinely astonished by your articles. I'll make it a priority to locate more articles of this nature. Thank you once more for consistently sharing such valuable content; it's of immense benefit. I am a traveler and recently I traveled to Cameroon. I would like to share my experience like-Cameroon Visa Types, Requirements, and Application . Everything is so simple I got my visa online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful that you're willing to share these with us. I'm enthusiastic about joining the event in the future, as this topic resonates with me. Validity of an ID in entering Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thoroughly impressed with the level of information in this blog. The content is outstanding, and I've read articles with a similar title, but this one truly shines. Also For travelers Thinking of your next vacation? Discover why Montenegro should be at the top of your list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really admire your writing! This paragraph is undeniably well-crafted. I'm eagerly looking forward to more posts like this one. Additionally, your website's efficient loading is notable. I have some valuable information to share; please click on the link for further details. Cameroon Top Source Markets. Cameroon's leading source markets represent diverse opportunities for business and trade. With a focus on fostering economic growth and collaboration, these markets play a vital role in Cameroon's global engagement. Understanding these key players is crucial for international partnerships and market expansion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post made a profound impact on me, as it explored the nuances of human connections and the deep significance of small, kind gestures. "Here's some pertinent information I'd like to share." reasons for visa rejection by Azerbaijan including incomplete documentation, insufficient funds, false information, and travel restrictions. Understanding these reasons for visa rejection by Azerbaijan is essential for a successful application.

    ReplyDelete